Arrival in Barbados
- Upon your arrival at the Grantley Adams International Airport /GAIA (BGI), you will feel the warmth and the sun welcoming you. Once you entered the airport facility, you will have to complete an electronic declaration. Have your passport, boarding card and Casablanca address in hand. You will then meet an Immigration agent. Once they have granted the right to enter, enjoy! You will then have to go through Customs. Please familiarize yourself with the Barbadian Customs regulations.
- If you are planning to import some goods, payment of the duty taxes should be made in cash and in Barbados dollars.
- To ease the process, you can also book the Fast Track arrival service, a VIP travel assistance that allows you to cruise past the hordes of people disembarking from planes and skip long lines at Immigration and Customs.
- Transportation from the airport to the Villa will take approximately 30 minutes. If you drive, Google Maps works well on the island. (View Map) A taxi should cost around US$50. Our Concierge can also arrange a personalized pick up.
- Once you are at the Villa, our team will welcome you. Your rooms will be ready. All meals and activities will be planned as you have requested. Our property manager will show you the house, explain the house rules and then… Enjoy! Your magnificent vacation just started!
Personalize your stay!
Please select from the following lifestyle.
Please select from the following experience.
The day prior to your departure
- Our team will meet with you, complete the invoicing and make sure your vacation matched your expectations.
- Please leave your comment in our guests’ book.
- Make sure to compliment our exceptional team.
- Buy some souvenirs.
- Book your next vacation with us!
The day of your departure
- Transportation to the airport to the Villa will take approximately 30 minutes. If you drive, Google Maps works well on the island. (View Map) A taxi should cost around US$50. Our Concierge can also arrange a personalized ride back to the airport.
- Allow enough time to the airport to go through all the immigration procedures.
- The airport has a food court and a lounge. You can also ask our butler to have a snack prepared for your travel.
- There are a few duty-free boutiques at the airport.